Free For Registered Attendees
This event will allow attendees to take free proctored test for various certifications. No preregistration required.
Location: Exhibit Hall
Schedule: Wednesday, October 20, 1:00-4:30 (last tests administered at 3:30); Thursday, October 21, 9:30-4:30 (last tests administered at 3:30)
For additional information please send an e-mail to email@example.com
If attendees would like to prepare for certification exams during the conference, access is being given to LearnKey curriculum and GMetrix practice exams. Below are access instructions and an access code.
Follow the instructions below to access your key. The keys will have 24 uses from the same Account, and the keys are good for 30 days.
Start Here: http://gmetrix.net/Documentation/documents/GMetrixPT-QuickStart30.pdf
Installing the software:
- Go to www.gmetrix.net/download to download and install the GMetrix Practice Test software.
- After installing you will be prompted to login with a userID and password.
- Click on Register Here to be taken to the GMetrix account registration page. Upon completing the registration, return to the software login screen.
- Enter the userID and password. On the next screen you will see a tab for Tests or E-Books, select E-Books.
Access Code: GMX-33693-SCET-63060
- Adobe (If you are interested in the Adobe Certifications please complete this form in advance.)
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- App Development with Swift -Associate
- App Development with Swift -Certified User
- AutoDesk (If you are interested in the AutoDesk Certifications please complete this form in advance.)
- Fusion 360
- 3Ds MAX
- Communication Skills for Business
- Cyber Security (EC-Council)
- Ethical Hacking Associate
- Cyber Forensics Associate
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- IT Specialist Certification
- Software Development
- HTML and CSS
- HTML5 Application Development
- Device Configuration and Management
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Intuit Certified Bookkeeping Professional
- Intuit Design for Delight Innovator
- Microsoft Certified Fundamentals
- (AI-900) Azure AI Fundamentals
- (AZ-900) Azure Fundamentals
- (DP-900) Azure Data Fundamentals
- (MS-900) Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- (MB901) Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- (AI-900) Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- (DP-900) Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- (PL-900) Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- (MB-910) Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals CRM
- (MB-920) Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals ERP
- (SC-900) Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Power Point
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- PMI Project Management Ready
- Unity Certified User – Programmer
- Unity Certified User – VR Developer
- Unity Certified User - Artist
Two state recognized credentials for EVERFI in South Carolina
A30 – Financial Literacy: EverFi– Financial Literacy™ covers complex financial concepts covering more than 600 topics, including credit scores, budgeting, insurance, credit cards, student loans, mortgages, taxes, stocks, savings, 401k’s and other critical concepts. EverFi tracks individual student progress and knowledge gain and provides students who successfully complete the course with certification in financial literacy.
A31 – Digital Literacy: Ignition Digital Literacy and Responsibility™ informs students in grades 7– 9 on how technology works, while also placing them in virtual environments to tackle issues including privacy, security, cyber bullying, digital relationships, and the viral nature of the web.
Routing Pro & Switching Pro